by nature nuture .com
How to Make Your Own Homemade (DIY) ‘Pergo' Laminate Flooring CleanerTo a measuring cup or jar, add the following:
- 1 part Water
- 1 part White Vinegar
- 1 part 70% Isopropyl (Rubbing) Alcohol
- Few drops of liquid dish detergent
How to Use Homemade (DIY) ‘Pergo' Laminate Flooring Cleaner
- Sweep or vacuum your floors first
- Spray the cleaner in a fine mist, low over the surface area to be cleaned
- Allow to set for a few minutes, then use a microfiber mop or towel to wipe it up.
When you have finished mopping, just toss the microfiber mop head or towel into the laundry until next time.