- A basic understanding of Melt and Pour Soap Making
- Clear Melt and Pour soap base (how to make your own
- Fragrance or essential oil
- A container or mold of some sort (I'm using a 4 oz. white, double-walled cosmetic jar)
You can use anything you like for the mold - a yogurt container, small plastic bowl or jar. Just be sure that you'll be able to get the soap out of it once it's hardened.
- A nylon scrubbie (Animal friend is optional.)
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Bath tub Buddy scrubbing soap
For this project you'll need:
Assemble your materials and ingredients and we're ready to get started.