Here are a few ways to use essential oils in your food:
- 1/2 drop Cinnamon Bark in your hot chocolate, coffee, oatmeal, etc.
- 1/2 drop Peppermint in your hot chocolate.
- Heat up 1/2 gallon of apple cider and add 1 drop each Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud.
- Add 1 drop Peppermint to a pitcher of orange juice.
- Add 1 drop Cinnamon Bark to your cakes, cookies, etc. Makes them taste yummy.
- Add 1 drop of Peppermint, Orange, Tangerine, or Cinnamon Bark to the glaze or frosting for chocolate cake.
- Use oils in place of any spices like Oregano, Thyme, Fennel, etc. Really the nice tasting oils are Cinnamon, Fennel, and Anise, (but be careful -- no more than one drop), Clove Bud (in super small amounts 1/8 a drop), Peppermint, and Lavender ( in super small amounts)