Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yields: (8) 2 oz. bottles
This lightly fragranced lotion will help soften and moisturize hands after a day on the golf course.
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Carbomer, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evening Primrose Oil, DMDM Hydantoin Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (and) Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract (and) Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance
• 16 Ounce(s) Moisturizing Lotion with Evening Primrose
• 10 ml(s) Botanical Extract Blend 1 - Water Soluble
• 5 ml(s) London for Men
• 8 Piece(s) Crafter's Choice Green 2 oz. Bullet Bottles
• 8 Piece(s) Crafter's Choice 20/410 Black Disc Caps
• Glass Measuring Cup
• Measuring Spoons
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Empty jar of lotion into glass measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat until liquid. DO NOT BOIL.
- Add to lotion, 2 teaspoons or 10 ml of Botanical Extract and mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon or 5 ml of London for Men fragrance oil and mix well.
- Pour lotion into bottles. If lotion is too thick to pour, a pastry bag or a ziploc bag works well. Pour lotion into ziploc bag, cut tip off and place into bottles to fill.
- Let lotion cool completely before capping. Label product accordingly.
- To Use: Place small amount into palm of hand and gently rub hands until lotion is absorbed into skin.