- 40 drops Pine Needles, 20 drops Red Mandarin, 10 drops Cinnamon Bark
- 40 drops Cinnamon Bark, 40 drops Clove Bud, 40 drops Orange
- 20 drops Anise Seed, 20 drops Cinnamon Bark, 20 drops Ginger Root, 15 drops Clove Bud, 10 drops Lime
- 40 drops Pine Needles, 35 drops Lavender, 30 drops Eucalyptus Citriodora
- 40 drops Peppermint, 40 drops Eucalyptus Globulus, 20 drops Lemongrass
Add a formula to a 4 ounce, fine mist spray bottle filled with water, shake well before every use, and liberally spray room. Can refill water 3-5 times before needing to refill oils.
3. If you have a fireplace, make your own aromatic Christmas logs. Use only one drop of oil per log, and add it before you put the log in the fire. Oils to use: Sandalwood, Cypress, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, and spice oils. Make a mix or use just one oil. However works best for you.
4. Scented wrapping paper: Place 2-4 drops of oil of your choice on a cotton ball and leave in a sealed bag with the wrapping paper overnight. You can even use a different aroma for different members of your family.