Jasmine - Sandlewood hair balm
Got frizz? Got split ends? You need to make this moisturizing and smoothing balm for hair that is scented with the intoxicating aromas of Jasmine and Sandalwood. This easy all-natural hair treat will smooth your hair and cuticle, add deep shine and fortify your lovely locks. This recipe is packed with nourishing oils. There is Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E. Most of you know that I love multi-use products, so don't be shy to smooth this beauty product on your hands, cuticles, heels and elbows. When using on your hair, a drop goes a long way
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp beeswax
- 1 Tbsp shea butter
- 1 Tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 Tbsp wheat germ oil (i use the capsules)
- 1o drops rosemary essential oil
- 40 drops aura casia love potion blend essential oil
- 1/4 tsp vitamin e oil
AURA CASIA LOVE POTION HAS 11 ESSENTIAL OILS JASMINE
AND SAMDLEWOOD INCLUDED OR SIMPLY DO THIS INSTEAD
- 20 drops jasmine essential oil
- 15 drops sandlewood essential oil
- 5 lemon essential oil
2. Add in the essential oil and transfer to hot mixture to a heat safe container. Allow to cool completely befor capping. Make sure to label your hair balm.
3. It can be used on your rough places on you body as well as on your hair
4. To use on hair take a very small amout and rub between your palms and apply to hair starting at the bottom amnd working your way upward. You do not need much. Too much will leave your hair greasy.
1/2 cup of dried rosemary leaves
four cups of water (preferably distilled)
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda or 1/2 teaspoon
of borax (found in the laundry aisle).
Place water (preferably distilled) in a saucepan and bring to a
boil. Remove from heat and add dried rosemary leaves. To soften
the water, you may also stir in baking soda or borax (found in the laundry aisle).
Let the infusion steep and cool for a few hours, then strain and bottle. Use
a plastic squeeze bottles for easy application. Use 1/2 cup to 1 cup as the
final rinse after washing hair. Do not rinse out; simply dry your hair and
set as usual.